Body Odour, Causes and Treatment
Body odor according to Wikipedia is a Situation whereby our body gives off offensive smell that repel someone away from us.
There are several causes of body odor.
Class of People Prone to Body Odor
1) Adolescence(link): This a normal biochemical situation in the body that happens at a certain age in everyone’s Live. The body breaks down fats and cabohydrate to gice every and the waste product is know as urea is given off through excretion.
This gets attached to the body and any form uncleanliness triggers Body Odor
2) Diabetic Patients: Diabetes is as a result of the excessive sugar in the body. Due to this, the body tends to metabolize and remove urea more than usual.
3) Hyperhidrotic patients: Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition where a person is found to be sweating profusely all the times.
The sweats attach the dust particles and stick on the body leading to body odour
The excessive and constantly release of urea due to Diabetes causes Body odour
Causes of Body Odour.
The major cause of Body Odor is the Biochemical Activity in the body.
Body odor is caused by bacteria breaking down sweat and is largely linked to the apocrine glands. Most body odor comes from these.
These glands are found in the breasts, genital area, eyelids, armpits, and ear. In the breasts, they secrete fat droplets into breast milk. In the ear, they help form earwax. Apocrine glands in the skin and the eyelids are sweat glands.
Most of the apocrine glands in the skin are located in the groin, armpits, and around the nipples. In the skin, they usually have an odor. They are scent glands.
The apocrine glands are mainly responsible for body odor because the sweat they produce is high in protein, which bacteria can break down easily.
Prevention of Body Odour
1) Develop a clean hygiene: Due to the fact that that our biochemical activity in our body is a major cause of body body odour, it’s our responsibility to be clean always to curtail smelling.
2) Vist the hospital for medical approach if you have observed the first prevention and treatment method did not work.
Tips on How to Observe clean Hygiene
1) Bathe three times a day
2) Do not wear a wet clothe
3) Don’t wear an undried shoe
4) Always wear perfumes or deodorant (most especially)
Body odor is not really a good impression form. It repels people away and makes one feel so uncomfortable just like toothedecay