Username or email*
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask question.
You must login to add post.
If you are new to link building. If you want more traffic to your blog, you need SEO. And one of the most important thing to do on SEO is link building. Having so many site linking back to you is a sign to tell Google how authentic your site is. And how to you get a site to link to you? Here how allRead more
If you are new to link building.
If you want more traffic to your blog, you need SEO. And one of the most important thing to do on SEO is link building. Having so many site linking back to you is a sign to tell Google how authentic your site is.
And how to you get a site to link to you?
Here how all you need is link building strategy and they are many types of link building strategy.
1. Profile link building
2. Web 2.0
3. Guest posting
4. Comments link
5. PBN (black hat)
6. Redirecting old domain ( at your own risk )
AND MANY MORE
but my favorite is Guest posting. That’s what many SEO expert always use. Is natural and risk free. You can actually Google it to know more about Guest posting and how to make a perfect one but for now if you want a website where you can post for free tistip.com is a DA 22 website and is a general Q&A website. You can also make a post there. Do you know if an authority website link to a website and the website links to you is still counts as link joice?
Tistip have been link to by many big boys.
2. 20 .edu website (include 5 Nigeria universities)
3. 5 .gov website
AND MANY MORE: you’re free to Question me about those link being True. I’ll send you screenshots, but you can also use ahref to see for yourself.
Some things to note before making post
1. Your post must be plagiarism Free (Very important if not you post won’t be approved)
2. Your post must have a be meaningful/helpful
3. Spam Free
4. There is no actual word count a post must be, but you should make it long for higher chance or approver.
5. You’re only allow to put one link in every 500 words
6. Your link must be a reference, sentence, further Reading, cornerstone content or other but must look natural and related.
After you’ve pass all this test. Visit https://www.tistip.com/add-post
To submit your post.
Happy Link Building